- Initial programming
- Implementation (financial, and of indicators)
- Requests for reimbursement
- Annual meetings/Monitoring committees
- Statements of expenditure and payment requests
- Treasury receipts
- Proof of tax and Social Security payments
- Proposed transfers to the Treasury and returns and refunds.
- Management checks
- Certification checks
The main developments in program features are as follows:
- Reinforcement of the processing of checks (auditing) without affecting the aspects of management and certification (payments) on which greater emphasis has been placed to date.
- Implementation of a digital archiving system to include all unstructured documentary information.
- Use of digital certificates and electronic signatures for the integrated management of files into the system, without the need for external processing.
- Use of web services to facilitate the flow of information.
- Incorporation of information processing features to give system users as much autonomy as possible, in addition to the development of specific query modules.
To take a closer look at one of the above aspects, the use of digital certificates and electronic signatures is anticipated in at least the following processes:
- Logons of different users over the Internet.
- Sending of information to the European Commission.
- Certificates issued by the different authorities and Intermediate Organisations.
- Drafting of transfer proposals to the Treasury.
For their part, the web services will be invoked for:
- Sending information to the Commission.
- Mass uploads of information to the system from external files during initial programming, project implementation and performance of checks.
- Interaction with the Spanish Tax Agency and Social Security system.
Lastly, the information processing features will allow the following:
- All financial statements generated by the system will be available in PDF and HTML format so that they can be processed with office automation tools.
- There will be additional specific queries in HTML format: those that can be printed but were not designed for this purpose and do not require the traditional financial table layout.
- External files will be uploaded through standardised data exchange files in XML format, while downloads may be requested in either HTML or TXT format – and in XML, where the recipient has the computer capabilities for this.