- Initial programming.
- Financial management.
- Digital archiving.
- Expenditure certificates.
- Declarations of expenditure.
- Receipts and distributions.
- Operations and CA certificates.
- Validations and expenses of the MA.
- Mass downloads.
Validation of expenditure:
- Validation of expenditure.
- Auditor approval.
- Operation certifications.
The main developments in program features for 2007-2013 are as follows:
- Reinforcement of the processing of checks (auditing) without affecting the aspects of management and certification (payments) on which greater emphasis has been placed to date.
- Implementation of a digital archiving system to include all unstructured documentary information.
- Use of web services to facilitate the flow of information.
- Incorporation of information processing features to give system users as much autonomy as possible, in addition to the development of specific query modules.
To take a closer look at one of the above aspects, the web services are expected to be used for:
- Sending information to the Commission.
- Mass uploading of information on operations and certifications of expenditure of the operational programmes in which the Directorate General of Community Funds (DGFC) serves as the Managing Authority (MA).
- Mass uploading of expenditure validations for the operational programmes for which the DGFC serves as the Certification Authority (CA).
- Downloading of information from Fondos 2007 for further processing in external systems.
- Interaction with the Spanish Tax Agency and Social Security system.
Lastly, the information processing features will allow the following:
- All financial statements generated by the system will be available in XML, PDF and HTML format so that they can be processed with office automation tools.
- There will be additional specific queries in HTML format: those that can be printed but were not designed for this purpose and do not require the traditional financial table layout.
- External files will be uploaded through standardised data exchange files in XML format, while downloads may be requested in either HTML or TXT format – and in XML, where the recipient has the computer capabilities for this.