Minimum mandatory requirements for the electronic signature by means of certificate
On the link provided, you will be informed on the minimum requirements necessary for using the electronic signature in this application.
On this link you will find information on:
- List of certification service providers.
- To avoid problems with the use of eDNI, the latest version of the cryptographic module of the eDNI, needs to be installed. It is available at http://www.dnielectronico.es/ (download area).
- The compatibility matrix to ensure the correct execution of the applet for the electronic signature. Next:
- The application user or his technical department must check and guarantee the compatibility matrix.
- Outside this matrix, technical support cannot be ensured for the electronic signature in this application.
- To obtain other versions of Java within this compatibility matrix, go to the following Internet: http://www.java.com
Important note: Due to functional requirements, to ensure that only the person who is connected can sign, digital signature is only allowed with an electronic certificate whose associated DNI matches that of the user connected to the application.
Limited loading of associated documentation:
The system stores all attached files of any kind (PDF, ...) in the corporate document manager (SGIFE). A single locator is assigned to each of these files.
There are limitations on the maximum size of each of these files:
- The maximum size for files that can be uploaded at the same time is 50MB.
- In order to avoid problems, make sure that the maximum size per file does not exceed 15-20MB.
Before depositing the attached files, therefore, check that the size does not exceed the above limit. For example, for PDF type files, it is a good idea to check that the quality of the PDF is sufficient (i.e. no missing pages, pages aren't creased or upside down, no illegible text, ...). For these purposes, the following parameters for the scanning documents are recommended:
- Mode: Preferably "grayscale" (or "Black and White", if this is impossible).
- Scanned side : Skip blank page.
- Points per inch: 200 dpi (Dots Per Inch).
Following these recommendations PDF files of over 200 pages can be generated without difficulty, with images with acceptable resolution. If you have the Professional Adobe application, a very large PDF document can be saved in an optimised form, reducing its size to the same dimensions.